‘DESDE TU BALCÓN’ SHORT FILM
During the quarantine, Alex and Vera, two neighbors who live opposite each other, discover each other and begin to develop a relationship without ever really knowing each other, only through small encounters and actions that take place from their balconies, and that are done every more and more common.
This is a story of confinement, and as such it deals with the idea of confinement, loneliness and curiosity. However, this is all a context for the theme of the short film: love and heartbreak, and how when you least expect it, the right person comes along. For Alex, that’s not Vera, it’s Carolina.
– Director and Script: Patricia Sierra Sánchez.
– Cast: Ekaitz Casas, Rocío Agost, Tatiana Candela y Mar Serna.
– Production: Julia Aranda Navarro.
– Production team: Daniel Suñer Sarrión.
– Script: Eduardo Hosannah Navas.
– DOP: Sandra Sánchez Atienza
– Art team: Ángela martínez Asenjo, Lucía Sánchez Nuñez y Marina Azores Lillo.
– Mounting: Conrado Blanco Pascual y José Manuel Pola Facorro.